If you are reading this blog, I know you are interested in getting trained on Java. Let us get started with the basics. if you want to learn from Java Experts look no further and we at Vulab provide the best java training.
Java is the programming language created by Sun Micro Systems and released in 1996. Sun Micro systems is now part of Oracle Corporation.
- Make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Windows, Linux, Unix, or Mac available.
- Buy any book on Java programming language for reference purpose. I suggest have Java Complete Reference book handy.
- Have an experienced mentor available to answer any questions. Our best suggestion is to find the best instructor and he will be your best mentor to train you on the java programming language.
Java Learning STAGE 1
- Start with learning Object Oriented Concepts
- Learn to Install Java or JDK
- Learn difference between JDK and JRE
- Learn to verify your laptop’s or desktop’s installed java version
- Install Eclipse IDE
- Learn the concepts of starting Eclipse
- Setup Eclipse to use your JDK (remember using JRE is a bad idea)
- Learn to use Eclipse and create a Simple Java Project.
- Write a Hello World Java Program in eclipse.
- Learn to execute java program in eclipse.
- Learn the concept of Auto Compile feature in eclipse.
- Learn the meaning of javac.exe , java.exe and javaw.exe
- Learn what is Java Virtual Machine and its architecture
- Learn the concept of Byte Code
Java Learning STAGE 2
- Learn Datatypes in Java
- Learn Operators in Java
- Learn Control Statements in Java
- Learn the concept of Class and Object by Example
- Learn new Operator in Java
- Learn garbage collection in Java
- Learn the definition of variable
- Learn the scope of a variable
- Learn method overloading
- Learn method overriding
- Learn Inheritance in Java
- Learn Interfaces in Java
- Learn abstract class in Java
- Learn inner classes in Java
- Learn public, private, protected in Java
- Learn the meaning of a Constructor and why you need it?
- Learn the concept of static key word and its significance?
- Why java does not allow multiple inheritance?
- Learn the meaning of final keyword with a variable, class and method.
Java Learning STAGE 3:
- Learn Exception Handling in Java
- Learn to create your own Exception classes
- Learn try, catch, throw, throws, finally usage.
- Learn the significance of finally block in try-catch.
- What are caught and uncaught exceptions.
- What is an Error in Java.
- Learn Multi threading in Java
- Learn how to create a multi threaded class in java using Runnable, or Thread
- What is the difference between implements Runnable and extends Thread
- What is the difference between run method and start method of Thread
- How to create multiple threads
- How to print the name of the thread while they are executing
- How to increase or decrease thread priorities
- What is Executor Service in Java
- What is Synchronization in Java
- What is inter-thread communication in Java
Java Learning STAGE 4:
- What are Annotations in Java
- How do you use Annotations to build a tool like Hibenrate ORM
- What are Generics in Java
- How to create a Generic DAO using Generics in Java
- What is an enum in Java
- How to create an enum and using in your java program
- What are Lambdas and How to use them
- Learn to use Java I/O for reading and writing to files.
- Learn the aspects of java.io.File
- Learn Java NIO
- Learn Collections Framework Significance
- Learn Collection
- Learn Set, List and differences
- Learn all important implementations of Set and List
- What is Comparable and Comparable and how to use them
- What is Collections class
- Learn Streams in Java 8
- Learn Networking programming in Java
Java Learning STAGE 5:
- Learn to use JDBC to connect to Relational Database
- Learn Connection
- Learn Statement, Prepared Statement, Callable Statement
- Learn ResultSet in Java
- Learn Transaction Management in JDBC
- Learn Connection Pooling in JDBC
- Learn High volume or Batch Programming with JDBC
- Best practices to use JDBC
Java Learning STAGE 6:
- Learn to build web applications in Eclipse
- Learn the structure of a JEE web application
- Learn Servlets
- Learn JSP
- Use Responsive framework like Boot Strap to build a web application with Servlets and JSP
You are now a master of Core Java with Web Programming Skills. Next step is to learn advanced Java.
Java is the world’s most widely used programming language, there is no other programming language that has the capabilities of Java in the market today. Enjoy being a Java Programmer. I have been a Java Programmer since 1997.
Vulab provides handson training in Java, Core Java, Java 8, Lambdas, Advanced Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, JEE, EJB, Servlet, JSP, jQuery, AngularJS, Java Script, AJAX, REST web services, JAXRS, SOAP web services JAXWS, XML Parsers, JSON Parsers.
Vulab provides handson training in Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Storm, Impala, UDF, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, Map Reduce, Big Data Architectures, Big Data Pipelines.