jQuery Training Courses
jQuery Mobile: Touch-Optimized Web Framework for Smartphones & Tablets
A unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily themeable design.
The development focuses on creating a framework compatible with a wide variety of smartphones and tablet computers, made necessary by the growing but heterogeneous tablet and smartphone market. The JQuery Mobile framework is compatible with other mobile app frameworks and platforms such as PhoneGap and more.
Virtual University Lab has been providing hands-on training in jQuery and JQuery mobile since the last 4 years.
jQuery Training Schedule
jQuery Training Courses
jQuery hands-on training course from Virtual University Lab (vulab) will cover the following topics:
What is jQuery, Why are the top web properties like google, microsoft, amazon, twitter, bestbuy and thousands using jQuery
How to add jQuery library to your project and host in multiple content delivery networks acorss the world
Learn How jQuery works with DOM selection, decoration and css
How to use jQuery effects, animation resizing, scrollers
How to build advanced widgets like lightboxes, slide shows, pdf viewers and any thing else with jQuery
How to use jQuery theming framework
How to use jQuery widgets like Accordion, Autocomplete, Button, Datepicker, Dialog, Progress Bar, Slides, Tabs
How to use interactions like Draggable, Droppable
How to use jQuery to make AJAX calls to the server and use JSON, XML, HTML or text output from the server.
How to create super interactive applications and games with jQuery.
What are best practices when developing applications with jQuery.
How to use the vast number of open source plugins developed with jQuery.
How to create forms, validate the forms using jQuery plugins.
How to create tables, trees and lists with jQuery.
Vulab's Introduction to jQuery Mobile Development training course introduces participants to the fundamentals of creating mobile sites with the jQuery Mobile framework. Attendees will learn about the basic structure of a jQuery Mobile page, how to implement commonly used page components like headers, footers, toolbars, buttons, lists, dialogs, form controls and multi-column layouts. Additional topics include the jQuery Mobile navigation model, managing transitions between pages, theming and responding to touchscreen events like tap and swipe.
- Add jQuery Mobile into a document, overriding the framework's default settings where needed.
- Define jQuery Mobile pages and deploy pages in multiple files or a single document.
- Publish sites and applications built with jQuery Mobile components such as toolbars, list views, form controls, buttons and dialogs.
- Respond to user-driven events like tapping and swiping.
- Describe the jQuery Mobile theming framework and customize a theme to meet design requirements.
jQuery Online Training
jQuery Course Ratings
- Averaged recent 1000 ratings.
- The course has been delivered excellently. - Bank of America
- The training provided has been 100% hands-on with realworld casestudies. - Cisco
- View student testimonials